Join us for an in-person meeting of the Southeast and Caribbean Climate Community of Practice!
April 24-26, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- An engaging keynote presentation by Jason Hurdich and Shonna Magee, the team who interpreted S.C. Governor Nikki Haley’s Hurricane Matthew press conferences for Deaf and Hard of Hearing citizens
- Hurricane Matthew – impacts, lessons learned, rapid response and recovery planning, and disaster communications
- The connections between recovery planning and adaptation planning
- Examples of successful resilience partnerships
- Brainstorming project-specific partnerships for future funding opportunities
- Field trip opportunities in historic downtown Charleston, SC
Registration for the full meeting is $75. One-day registration is available for $50. Registration is now closed.
The meeting will be held at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown. A block of rooms is being held at a rate of $169/nt + taxes for the nights of April 24 and 25. Rooms must be reserved by 6 pm on April 12 to secure this rate! All registrations must be made through the hotel’s website or by calling 843-637-4074. Enter group code SCSEA. The meeting format is 1/2 day, full day, 1/2 day to allow for travel on the 4/24 and 4/26.
Available Professional Credits: SCPEAC CE, ASFPM CFM, AICP CM, & General CEU’s
Questions? Please contact Elizabeth Fly (email@example.com).