Join us for an in-person meeting of the Southeast and Caribbean Climate Community of Practice!
April 24-26, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown
- An engaging keynote presentation by Jason Hurdich and Shonna Magee, the team who interpreted S.C. Governor Nikki Haley’s Hurricane Matthew press conferences for Deaf and Hard of Hearing citizens
- Hurricane Matthew – impacts, lessons learned, rapid response and recovery planning, and disaster communications
- The connections between recovery planning and adaptation planning
- Examples of successful resilience partnerships
- Brainstorming project-specific partnerships for future funding opportunities
- Field trip opportunities in historic downtown Charleston, SC
Registration for the full meeting is $75. One-day registration is available for $50. Please click here to register. Registration will close April 17, 2017.
The meeting will be held at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown. A block of rooms is being held at a rate of $169/nt + taxes for the nights of April 24 and 25. Rooms must be reserved by April 10 to secure this rate! All registrations must be made through the hotel’s website or by calling 843-637-4074. Enter group code SCSEA. The meeting format is 1/2 day, full day, 1/2 day to allow for travel on the 4/24 and 4/26.
Available Professional Credits: SCPEAC CE, ASFPM CFM, AICP CM, & General CEU’s
Questions? Please contact Elizabeth Fly (email@example.com).